BLUNDSTONE 163 CSA WORK AND SAFTEY BOOT
Blundstone #163. Firefighters across Canada swear by the kick-off ease of Blundstone steel toe work and safety boots. All-day comfort on the concrete floors at the station and over-the-ankle protection that drivers can wear on runs. CSA approved. Spiffy enough for dress uniforms too!
- 6-inch boot height.
- CSA Grade 1 protective toe cap.
- Weatherproof leather is an industry-leading 2.5 mm thick, yet 'breathes' for absolute comfort.
- Dual-density polyurethane midsole and thermo-polyurethan (TPU) outsole: weatherproof, durable, lightweight and provides reliable certified traction.
- XRD® footbed for all-day comfort and support.
- Puncture resistant mid-soles by Lenzi: lighter, safer, more flexible, more comfortable and warmer than steel.
- Injection molded soles -- no adhesives to come unglued, no stitching to rot.
- Heat, slip, oil, acid and electric shock-resistant sole.
- Heat-formed heel for a snug fit.
- Comfort EVA removable footbed with XRD® in the heel pad.
- Unisex sizing.