BURTON 2024 MENS GOOD COMPANY CAMBER SNOWBOARD
Tried and True Twin
Classic is always a good choice. The Burton Good Company Camber Snowboard is a traditional camber twin for riders in search of the traditional feel of a standard shape and bend that thrives in all terrain. It's a refined build that balances strength, speed, and pop for chasing hits and stomping landings anywhere on the mountain.
- True Twin Freedom Twin shape and flex are perfectly symmetrical for a balanced ride that lets you spin and stomp as you like, regular or switch.
- Powerful and Precise Our Camber Bend encourages powerful turns and poppy precision.
- Compatibility The Channel® Board Mount is compatible with all major bindings and lets you dial in the stance exactly the way you like it.
- BEND: Camber
- SHAPE/FLEX: Twin, Twin
- CORE: Super Fly® 800G Core with Dualzone™ EGD™, Squeezebox Low
- FIBERGLASS/BASE: Triax™, Sintered
- EXTRAS: Infinite Ride, Channel, Pro-Tip, Super Sap® Epoxy
- Artist: Richard Vergez https://cargocollective.com/richardvergez
- Personality: 2-5 (Playful - Medium)
- TERRAIN: Park: 10/10, All-Mountain: 7/10, Powder: 3/10
- 3-YEAR WARRANTY All 2014 and newer Burton snowboards with The Channel mounting system (such as the one you are looking at here) are backed by a three-year warranty from date of purchase.