BURTON 2024 MENS GENESIS STEP ON SNOWBOARD BINDING
Supercharged suspension for the comfort and performance to match the simplicity of Step On.
Re:Flex FullBED Cushioning System as part of the Step On binding provides full underfoot cushioning, maximizing comfort while minimizing fatigue, and features a trap-door design for easy-access to mounting hardware
Single-Component baseplate construction features one material throughout, providing consistent response and feel while riding on any terrain
Re:Flex Mounting System as part of the Step On binding dramatically improves board flex and feel while also reducing weight; Compatible with all mounting systems
Step On® boot-to-binding system uses two points of connection by the toe. The Toe Hook 2.0 offers easier entry and exit from the system along with a more comfortable & enjoyable ride overall.
Kickback Hammock hi-back cradles your heel in complete suspension with a combination of internal spring tension between the molded hammock and the hi-back frame for increased response and reduced vibration
FLAD system allows you to make micro adjustments to your forward lean angle to customize your stance
Nylon composite material blended with 30% short-glass in baseplate provides playful response
- BASEPLATE: Single-Component, 30% Short-Glass/Nylon Composite, Re:Flex™ FullBED, Toe Hooks 2.0
- HI-BACK: Kickback Hammock, FLAD™
- Includes Reground Materials
- Personality/Response: 4-7 (Medium - Stiff)
- All Burton binding baseplates are backed by a LIFETIME WARRANTY and Burton straps and hi-backs are backed by a one-year warranty from date of purchase.